A Hundred Ravens Collaboration

One of my favorite things about crocheting (obviously) are all the beautiful yarns that are to be had. Most people start with craft store acrylics, get hooked (haha), and then move on to cotton, wool, and luxury fibers. I so love the luxury fibers, and that's why I'm excited to announce our collaboration with A Hundred Ravens!

In their words, A Hundred Ravens sells hand dyed yarns of exceptional quality, and I have to say that I wholeheartedly agree. We got our first shipment over the weekend and the texture is just so yummy, and the colors are gorgeous.

A Hundred Ravens Collaboration

So what is our part in the collaboration? Why we will be designing crochet patterns to show off the quality of the yarn, which will then be featured in crochet kits with A Hundred Raven's yarns! Our first pattern will be using Llyr (pictured above), which is a fingering weight British Bluefaced Leicester superwash wool and silk blend. Yes, silk! I told you this stuff was luxury. But when you consider how much time you put into each of your crochet projects, I really feel that you should truly love the yarns you choose, and I truly love this yarn.

Here's a sneaky peek at the gauge swatch for our first pattern for this collaboration. Stay tuned--it will be making its debut at Stitches East in November!

A Hundred Ravens Collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment