In this post on broomstick lace, we're going to go over decreasing.
1. Begin the decrease on the row before you want the decrease to appear. Cast all the stitches onto the knitting needle. In this case, we have casted on 2 broomstick lace shells with 6 single crochets each.
2. Remove 6 loops from the knitting needle.
3. Work 3 single crochets in the loops.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the next group of 6 loops. You now have 6 single crochets across 2 broomstick lace shells.
5. Cast the 6 single crochets onto the knitting needle.
6. Remove all 6 loops from the knitting needle.
7. Work 6 single crochets in the loops. You now have 1 broomstick lace shell where before there were 2.
Practice your skills with our Pin-Up Mama's Hair Wrap.