1. Begin the decrease on the row before you want the decrease to appear. Cast all the stitches onto the knitting needle. In this case, we have casted on 2 broomstick lace shells with 6 single crochets each.
2. Remove 6 loops from the knitting needle.
3. Work 3 single crochets in the loops.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the next group of 6 loops. You now have 6 single crochets across 2 broomstick lace shells.
5. Cast the 6 single crochets onto the knitting needle.
6. Remove all 6 loops from the knitting needle.
7. Work 6 single crochets in the loops. You now have 1 broomstick lace shell where before there were 2.
We hope you enjoyed our series on broomstick lace! Practice your skills with our Pin-Up Mama's Hair Wrap.