Handmade Crochet Jewelry

Trick or treat? Treat! I'll take the salmon-flavored ones, please.

Unfortunately kitties don't get to go out trick-or-treating, which is fine with me because then The Animator's Wife would make me wear something ridiculous. And then there are the dangers of a kitty being out at night wear there are cars, and I heard somewhere that some people are particularly nasty to cats on All Hallow's Eve. So I'll leave the trick-or-treating to Little Lovely and The Dog. If you'd like to see what they're going as this year, see The Animator's Wife's post here.

But speaking of The Animator's Wife, I know what a crocheter like her would like to have in her treat bag. How's about a handmade stitch marker charm bracelet? You'll never be without a stitch marker again, and this bracelet is pretty enough to make a fashion statement.


This bracelet was handmade by The Animator's Wife, and it can be yours if you head on over to the Rambling Yarn Shop. While you're there, check out the other handmade jewelry we've added recently.

Happy Halloween, everyone!