Plan a Girls' Craft Night!

I promise I really am going to write a real update soon, but The Animator's Wife has been hogging the computer lately! She's been really busy with Handmade News, several ribbon crochet projects, and various doctor's appointments. And she just told me today that we're moving next month!

I'm not sure what to make of that. The last time we moved I was still really little, and it was into the home we live in now. I like it here. I don't want to move. I have my gerbils conveniently housed in front of my favorite snoozing chair, and every morning I get to watch the birds outside the balcony window. And I know all the good hiding spots here. If we move I'm going to have to learn new ones!

But The Animator's Wife says that ever since The Terror came to live with us, we just don't have room for all the animals here anymore. That's what she says, but between you and me, I see her and The Animator whispering to one another. I suspect something else is up, but I haven't figured it out quite yet. Osiris isn't any help either. He's so nonchalant about everything and keeps telling me I have nothing to worry about. I guess I'll try not to worry for now, but I'm going to make sure that no matter what happens, the gerbils are coming with me.

Okay, so now that this non-blog post has turned into a real update, here's what I came here to say. The Animator's Wife has a new article up at Handmade News!

Craft Night

If you're as frazzled as The Animator's Wife has been lately, then your craft projects may be getting shoved to the back corner. Bring them back into the light by planning a Girl's Craft Night! The Animator's Wife has some great tips for you. Now she just needs to find time to plan one herself. Don't forget to give her the green thumb!