Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was actually two days ago, but I got the best birthday present ever and I wanted to tell everyone about it. For my birthday, I got a No Dogs! The Animator's Wife took both The Dog and The Terror to work with her, and they were gone from six in the morning until nine at night. Osiris and I got the whole house to ourselves! We did some bird watching, stalked the gerbils, and played tag all day without any interruption from the dogs. It was wonderful!

I also got a new scratcher that I can hide under while I'm watching the birdies.

Birthday Present

Of course, The Terror doesn't seem to understand that he's not the most important thing in the world and he insisted on butting into the picture. My birthday present is behind him.

Look for the perfect yarn for your Clapochet? Try Mini Mochi by Crystal Palace Yarns. See Naramoon's Clapochet in Autumn Rainbow for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment