Traveling Kitten Gets Lost

My Dear Osiris and Selena,

Well, I have really done it now. I had believed I was on my way to Florida, but at some point I must have taken a wrong turn. Where am I now?

Traveling Kitten Waldo

Waldo, that’s where. Where is Waldo, you ask? I really haven’t the slightest idea. One minute I was heading due south along Interstate 95, and the next thing I knew I was in Waldo! Sadly, there isn’t much to see here other than a few run down, old gas stations. They seem to be quite in distress after the recent tropical storms that came through the area.

Which brings me to the conclusion that perhaps Florida isn’t the best place to visit this time of year. Hurricane season, you know. I would hate for one of those to burst upon me. So perhaps I will turn my journey north, instead. Now if only I could figure out which way is north...

In any case, when I am once again enlightened as to my whereabouts, I will write you accordingly. Never fear, my friends, for I have had an excellent sense of direction until now, and I assure you I will find my way again. Until then, please give my regards to The Animator’s Wife.

All the Best,

Traveling Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment