Just a Sneak Peek...

I am a cat, and as they say, “A cat can look at a king.” Not sure what that’s supposed to mean, but I assume the phrase can be expanded to mean that I can also look at The Animator’s Wife’s secret projects. Do you remember the Josephine Scarf she made last month? She now has a halter and gauntlets to match.

Josephine HalterJosephine Gauntlets

I am told that a belly dancer never reveals her costume before the show, hence the traditional caftan cover-up between performances. For that reason, I’m not sure if I should be sharing these beautiful pieces before they are ready to be published. But who could resist those tassels? What’s that other saying? “Curiosity killed the cat”? I think it was worth the look.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I DO love the gloves! Well done (heck that sounds lame!) the gloves are beautiful and inspire me to have a go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! pretty! I'll bet lots of people ask where the outfit came from! and when she says she made it, the kudos will fall upon her in a gentle rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I am working on a pair of gauntlets right now...can I ask the measurements you used?

    xoxox
    marly

    ReplyDelete