Oh Noes!

It would appear another mistake has been found in the pattern for The Crocheter's Messenger. Thanks to Lillie for pointing these out!

Anyone who downloads the pattern after today will have the correct pattern. For everyone else, please note these changes:

FRONT PANEL: "Row 1. Sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in next ch, hdc in next 2 ch, dc in next 2 dc, tr in next 2 ch, dc in next 2 ch, hdc in next 2 ch, sc in next 2 ch, *sc in next 2 ch, hdc in next 2 ch, dc in next 2 ch, tr in next 2 ch, dc in next 2 ch, hdc in next 2 ch, sc in next 2 ch; rep from * across. 42 st."

BACK PANEL/FRONT COVER FLAP: "Row 55. Ch 4 (counts as 1 dc and 1 ch-1 sp); turn. Skip 1st 2 dc, dc in next dc, *ch 1, skip next dc, dc in next dc; rep from * across to last dc, dc in last dc."

1 comment:

  1. Oh well, at least it was found. These things happen Selena. I confess that I am my won worst enemy when it comes to spotting 'on noes' of my own. You guessed it - I don't. It used to drive the boss crazy.

    I am learning to crochet this year so will look forward to trying the bag, although I really want to make a cute kitten * sad huh *

    ReplyDelete