8 is Enough!

Okay, Thanita, I’m on to your game. And you seem like a nice lady, running after three kids and a Yorkshih all day, so I’ll play along, heehee.

What am I talking about, you ask? I’ve been tagged, that’s what! Here are the rules:

Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

So without further ado...

8 Things About Me:

1. I am the youngest of three furbabies.

Holiday Photo

2. I am a very shy kitten. I’ve only ever sat in the lap of five people, and I like The Animator’s Wife’s the best.

Stacy & Selena K

3. My retinas have no pigment, so my eyes are extra-sparkly.

Sparkle Eyes

4. My preferred position on my favorite chair is flopped over the back of it.

Selena's Chair

5. I just want to see the gerbil. ...Really.

Selena & Gerbil

6. I have a bad habit of chewing my nails.

Chewing Nails

7. I am an avid birdwatcher and have almost perfected my bird “cackle.”

Birdwatcher

8. I love my brother Osiris the best out of everyone!

Spooning

I tag:
Crafty Carolinagirl
Lis
Marjorie
Owly
Painty
Silja Devine
Vik
Yarn Thing

You're it!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I´m in love with this kitten! Look at the eyes! Look over the coach! And Osiris hug!!! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the meme! :)

    http://lis-craft.blogspot.com/2007/09/8-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. Mai oui, je crochet avec tu! My owner's pathetic French. Toujour chat! oops, there is it again. We used to be worshipped as gods! Where did that go??

    Henri

    ReplyDelete