To Frog or Not to Frog

I don’t see what the big deal is. Just give me the end of the yarn, and I will take the entire project apart in less than five minutes. Then perhaps the delicious Nashua Cilantro can be put to a more satisfying use (such as providing entertainment for myself).

I am referring to the project The Animator’s Wife has been attempting to make from the yarn she bought with The Dog We Don’t Like to Mention. Okay, I admit it. I’m still a little bitter that she took him to Knit Happens and not me, so I couldn’t help being just a little amused at her first attempt to make a bikini out of the yarn she bought there.

Take this piece, for example. Now do you suppose this was intended to be part of the top or part of the bottom?

First Attempt Bikini

I’ll give you a hint--wasn't the bottom.

Her second attempt turned out much better:

Second Attempt Bikini

However, she is now worried that the bottom might be a little too large. Now she can’t decide if she wants to frog the bottom and start over, or finish it to see how it fits once it’s done.

Like I said at the beginning, I think she should just give me the end and let me frog it for her. But then again, I really just want to play with the yarn.