You Know You Want It...

...and now it can be yours! Presenting the Crocheter’s Messenger, crafted by The Animator’s Wife herself, and soon to be auctioned in the 2007 Crochetville Auction!

Crocheter's Messenger

This bag is perfect for toting around small projects and keeping you organized. Features include an inner pocket for patterns, an outer pocket for accessories, a hook holder...

Crocheter's Messenger Accessories

...and 3 eyelets to feed yarn through while crocheting!

Crocheter's Messenger Yarn

Finished Size: 12" wide x 10" high x 4" deep
Yarn: Bernat® Soft BouclĂ©
Lining: Pink Linen

Accessories Included:
6 handmade stitch markers
1 pair beaded scissors
Tape measure
2 yarn needles
CrochetKitten.com's "Confessions of a Crochet Kitten" journal

Not included: Hooks and yarn. Shown for display purposes only.

Estimated Value: $75
Starting Bid: $30

Place your bids here! The auction starts Monday, July 30th, at 9am. Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. You can bet your kitten I want this! I'm bidding like mad! :)

    -criskad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Any pattern offered after the auction ends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, since you asked, actually yes! I will be making the pattern available on my website in September. So don't be too upset if you don't win the auction. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Knowing there is a pattern coming makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock!!! The bag is fetching quite a bit on Crochetville. Isn't it great to see that your donation is loved by a lot of people? :) I look forward to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was well loved indeed! It went for a nice chunk of change! I'm also anticipating the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I left a comment in the wrong place earlier. Thanks for donating the messenger bag to the Crochetville auction. I won it and received it in the mail today. It's wonderful and I look forward to putting it to good use. Hayhook (Jean Hay)

    ReplyDelete