Spring Dance

One of my favorite things about Spring is that it is the season symbolizing rebirth. So in celebration of this rebirth, I decided to resurrect one of my WIPs and (finally) finish it! This particular project was started just before I began constructing CrochetKitten.com, and was designed to coordinate with CrochetKitten's Dance Shrug.

And so, without further ado, I am proud to present my freshly completed Ankle Warmers!

Ankle Warmers

Now I know what you're thinking: Who makes ankle warmers in the Spring!?! But to be fair, it has been a rather cold April. In fact, just the day before yesterday, I was settling myself in front of the window for my morning bird-watching session, when what should I see but a blanket of snow covering the Spring blossoms. Odd, yet strangely beautiful. Like a delicate dance between Jack Frost and Mother Nature. And now Mother Nature has a lovely pair of ankle warmers to keep her cozy while she dances.

Snow Blossoms

*The Ankle Warmers pattern will be available on CrochetKitten.com in May.